Investing in real estate on the Costa del Sol offers not only a positive impact on your quality of life, but also a significant financial and economic opportunity. After the financial crisis of 2008, the market experienced a steep decline of more than 30%. This, of course, created a strong potential for recovery. Since 2014, this recovery started strongly, but today we still haven’t reached the levels from before the financial crisis. So there is definitely still a great upside potential in the market. Where in 2013 there was still an overstock of 1.6 million properties on the total Spanish market, today this has been reduced to half of it. It remains a buyer’s market, but more balanced and stable.
Besides the potential of the real estate investment, there is of course also the rental potential. Especially for the region in & around Marbella, interesting yield figures can be presented. In this area, however, we would like to point out to our buyers that the rental legislation in Spain is becoming increasingly strict and can be volatile. The hotel lobby remains very powerful here. We therefore do not encourage a purchase purely as a yield property. However, it can be interesting to rent out your property in periods when you are not using it yourself. That way, you will be able to turn the fixed costs into a direct limited source of income.
In summary, we are convinced that the demand in the region will continue to rise in the coming years. An investment in the Marbella region will, in any case, offer a nice return in the long run and, with a good purchasing configuration, will also be a wonderful legacy for your next generation.
10 reasons why Marbella:
- 1. 320 days of sunshine a year! Thanks to La Concha mountain (1200m above sea level) Marbella has this incredible micro-climate, without cold winters & extreme hot summers.
- 2. Marbella is a gastronomic capital with more Michelin stars to its name than any other city in Andalucia. On top of these Michelin star addresses, Marbella offers an amazing amount of exquisite restaurants, clubs and chiringuito’s with truly delicious food, serving cuisine from all over the world. Cherry on the cake: the sunny & warm weather makes it possible to lunch & dine outside almost all year long.
- 3. The sport- and specifically outdoor sports activities in Marbella are endless: golf, tennis, fitness, padel, swimming, hiking in nature, climbing La Concha, boxing,… name it & you have it here. Outdoor all year long.
- 4. Any self-care/relax/beauty treatment you need or would like to have: it’s here.
- 5. The entertainment is endless. From great dinner shows to nightlife in amazing disco’s: check.
- 6. Marbella has a central location in case you like to visit different cities, like Malaga, Ronda, Cadiz, Granada, Tarifa and even Sevilla or Cordoba. And there’s more. At only +/- 2,5 hours driving you’re in the Sierra Nevada to go skiing in winter!
- 7. Diversity, international culture, Andalusian vibes (read: chill vibes), sunshine, goodlife, are keywords to describe Marbella
- 8. The Marbella area has marvelous open views, nature, mountain and sea views. Did you know it’s proven that such views have a positive effect on stress relief our stress and inspriation?
- 9. Time is so precious, spend it well. At only 2,5 hours flight (from Belgium), you’re at Malaga Airport. Add a drive of 25-45 minutes (depending on your address) and you’re at your paradise.
- 10. The still visible heritage (e.g. architecture) of the Romans, Visigoths and Moors, makes this Andalusian region an interesting place for culture lovers
Why choose C View Marbella?
C View Marbella is a real estate agency making a difference for the client on these key values: Trust – Transparency – Discretion – Professional & honest advisory. We aim to be your lifetime partner. Therefore we go the extra mile for every client, every time. People grow, evolve, learn, even change during lifetime, just like circumstances can evolve or change. Your situation too, changes over the years. We take all the time needed to perfectly understand what are our clients’ needs, wishes and dreams. What does luxury mean for them at that phase of their life Whether you want to buy, sell, rent, rent-out, in all advice and actions, we’re your trusted, professional & discrete partner. We know the region, negotiate for you & offer guidance regarding legal & tax issues. We speak 5 languages and we are where you need us to be. The world is our territory. Our aim is to help you realize your dreams, help you living your dream life. Make that interesting real estate investment, elevate your life quality, buy that second (or 3th, 4th,…) home in Marbella or even move to this exclusive place on earth!
About C View Marbella
Sea views are our most preferred views. A wide open view with nature, mountain and certainly sea view is a part of what luxury means to us. It keeps inspiring us and calms our mind when overlooking those amazing panoramic landscapes. That’s why we chose C View Marbella as our name. We want to find a property for you, that gives you that amazing feeling of ‘this is it’, every day, all over again. The design of our logo is inspired by the original Andalusian architecture, which is e.g. defined by the Roman & Islamic legacy. Marbella stands for a mix of cultures, an international, vibrant atmosphere AND Andalusian authenticity. It’s a place where you can have the ultimate luxury experience, live your life to its fullest potential and set your life quality as your number 1 priority. The mix of all of this, is just one of the things which make Marbella such a unique place.
We spend all the time needed to truly understand your wishes and possibilities and offer you the perfect property with your preferred view. Because never underestimate the power of C View.
Team work makes the dream work!
We have a multidisciplinary team to offer you the most excellent tailormade service. Our team speaks 5 languages and is committed to always go the extra mile for you as a client. You can find us in Marbella or in Belgium, or wherever you need us.
Cindy has an extensive background in communication & marketing management. She started her career in media and got promoted to Commercial Director in 2009.
In 2011 she founded her own company in communication & marketing, where she realized a large portfolio of clients, ranging from successful SME’s to major banks, a corporate bank, to tour operators and airline companies. Thanks to her always positive attitude, trustfulness, discretion, out-of-the-box thinking and hard work, she built a large network of contacts.
Beginning 2022 she co-founded C View Marbella and was appointed CEO. She’s Belgian from origin and travels between Spain & Belgium to assist clients wherever they need her. Wherever in the world clients need her, she’s flexible to take the next flight.
Places covered in sunshine & surrounded by palmtrees are her favourites. She’s always in for a glass of wine at the beach and a little party.
Bart is a successful international entrepreneur with a track record in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland and Hungary since 2002.
He sold his first company, with 120 employees, to a large Dutch AEX listed company in 2008.
He became a board member for the Belgian operations of this group and managed an important part of the delivery organization.
In 2012 he could no longer resist the call to entrepreneurship and he decided to found a new group in tech, digital & consulting. In 2022 this group consists of 16 companies, mainly Benelux based.
Bart is a fan of Marbella since many years. ‘Senderos’ and ‘chiringuitos’ make him happy.
Bart is Finance Partner at C View Marbella.
Sales & Listing Agent
Lisa’s dream job has always been Real Estate Agent.
When she reached the age of 30 she made a balance of what was contributing to her happiness and what wasn’t. She came to the conclusion that it was the right time to go for her dream.
She quitted her job as a successful recruiter in Belgium and in summer 2022 she moved to Spain.
In September 2022 she started as Sales & Listing Agent at C View Marbella.
Her answer to the question why she chose this company? “The contacts I had with these people just felt great. They are sincere, trustful and are experienced entrepreneurs. C View Marbella’s style & approach simply are a perfect match with me, my plans and my intentions.”
After graduating, Lisa lived in Australia for 1 year and worked there as a fundraiser. She’s open to any culture and she’s very client centric. She’s a hard worker and has an open, clear communication style. Clients praise her care & professionalism and her great follow-up.
Lisa’s dream? “As a team member since C View Marbella’s year one, growing this company to the top together would be a dream coming true, together with a fantastic life quality & a happy family life.”